Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today, some idiot send message to my dad's phone claiming he's my dad.

He makes all of us quite panic especially my sister. I am panic but i have to be calm and control my emotion.

He's using overseas number which makes us wondering what happen to our dad and whether that message is true.

His message was something like this,

"Ini ayah, ayah sekarang tukar no. tolong tambahkan credit di no 0178xxxxxx 30rm. Ayah ada masalah dan kini berada di balai polis. tolong, butuh sgera"

Ok, the first time i read the message, i dont believe that it was from my father because of the language and the way he text us. i recognize words using by my dad if he message us.

But of course, we are worried sick and my sister tried to call that number that being given but he/she didnt pick up. I called the person who send us the message and he reject my call.

The first word come out from my mouth when my sister show me the message was, "ni bukan message ayah sebab kalau ayah, ayah takkan gune word-word ni and cara pon lain. ni macam indon je. cuba message mak, tanya mak dulu"

my sister text my mother and she looked very panicked and wanted to call our aunty. I asked her to wait until our mother replied first.

I am panic myself and i started to think bad stuff like someone snatch my dad's phone and whatsoever but i keep it to myself.

Then i try to call that number again and he still reject my call. Coward.

I ask my sister whether our mom had reply the text or not and she said no. And then she was writing again the message and try to send it using other number only this time she said it outloud what she was writing.

And i might has scold her a little bit. Hehe kena mintak maaf. She asked whether everything is okay and asked whether our dad were at police station.

I scold her why she mention about police station. What if our mother were not around our dad. It might make our mother worried.

But to be honest i cant blame her as she's worried about our parents and couldnt think straight and of course she cried as worried to much.

So i just sit down and i recite many doa just make me calm and asking for their safety.

Suddenly, our dad call my sister using the number he gave us.

Alhamdullillah everything was fine. The person who message us is just a scam. Seriously if i have that person in front of us, i dont know what exactly will happen to him to makes us worried that much.

Nak tipu pon mintak credit rm 30? hello..buat orang risau je...haih sometimes i didnt get why some people were like this. Nak duit, gi cari kerjalah..

haih stupidity of human being..

No comments: