Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jiwang mode

It has been a while since i update my blog. Ada orang baca ke? hehe

I guess people already knew that i've been married for a month now.

I never thought i'll be married with the first person i ever fell in love with. Alhamdullillah..

I know that not many people were like me. They or you might have their/your first love before getting serious with somebody else.

I am so fortunate to have my first love as my husband. Or what people tell you, berbaloi jatuh cinta dengan orang,,hehe..

But my husband had to go to work, meaning away from me after two weeks of our marriage. Meaning a week after ceremony at his kampung, which is my kampung right now, he left me for his work.

Mencabar? Definitely..

Why? Because i love him and not once time passed by without me thinking of him. I knew he felt the same way but that is his work and i will support him in any ways.

Orang kata kita sayang dan cintakan orang tu bila hari-hari kita rindukannya dan hari-hari fikirkannya.

Orang yang cakap tu genius..

No comments: