Friday, November 26, 2010

Being at home without my parents and husband do give some impact to me.

I like to day-dreaming and i think it become worst.

I started to look back at my life.

The first day i went to Tadika..

The last day of Tadika..

The first day i went to primary school..

The moment i keep being punished to stand on the chair for 1 period by my teacher because i make noise..

The moment i took UPSR..

The moment when upsr's result went out..

The moment when i went to secondary school to register by myself..

Everyone were taking their parents to the school to register or they were in a group of their friends to register but i all by myself because all my close friends in primary school went to other school and i, at that time were embarassed to bring parents along since, yelah dah form 1 ok.

Takkan nak bawak parents datang teman register. Plus, bak kata mak saya, jarak rumah saya dengan sekolah ni, macam kentut kat rumah tak habis bau lagi, dah sampai sekolah. haha..

And i still remember the moment when people dislikes me at started to talk behind me..

the moment i met some wonderful friends..

PMR moment.. the results..

SPM moment..the time i started to think what i want to do in life..

SPM results..

The journey after that..

Diploma moments..

After diploma moments..

A year of doing nothing..

Degree moments..

The first day i met my husband.. (at that moment we're not even a couple)

The moment i spent with him..

The first day of working..

The up and down of working..

The first day i met his family..

the merisik day..

the engagement day..

All discussion i had with him..

The solemnization day..

The day i become his wife..

The day he had to go to work two weeks after our marriage...

the moment i went to kk just to meet him..

Haih..

The moment.. The memories..

The stories beneath us

We are all walking novel..

Right?

No comments: