Friday, May 11, 2012

Bila Waktu Berakhir


This song make me touched.. The lyric was too meaningful to be ignored..

"Bagaimana kau merasa bangga..akan dunia yang sementara...."

"Bagaimanakah bila semua..hilang dan pergi..meninggalkanmu..."

"Bagaimanakah bila saatnya..waktu terhenti tak kau sedari..."


From my perspective, this song is like a reminder to us about death or after life.. All of us going to leave this world to meet our creator..

I listened to this song over and over and it makes me cry..Frankly, I found this video while thinking some things that happen yesterday night..

Yesterday night was quite a hectic when I found out that my late grandfather's sister, whom I called 'tok mami' can't speak and my auntie and uncle thought she's having a strok..

She cant speak, Macam lidah tergulung macam tu. I cant really think straight at that time. I am afraid if something happen to her. Luckily, my cousin is a doctor. However he's not here. His wife is also a doctor so my uncle let her know and asked her to come to his house immediately.

She checked tok mami and said that she's not having a strok but from her condition, she might having a hypoglycemia or low blood sugar whereby there is an abnormally diminished content of glucose in the blood. My cousin's wife (kak nurin) said it might be because she doesnt eat but she's eating a diabetic pills.

When we reached my uncle's house, they already lift tok mami to be brought to emergency room. So we headed to sdmc. When they lift tok mami to the strecther, she saw my mom and me but couldnt say our name. It's like she's forgot our name. But kak nurin said she gave livita to tok mami and she took a few sip. After drink a few sip only she could speak. Otherwise, she couldnt speak and couldnt remember anything.

We waited for the doctor to checked her and kak nurin went inside with her. Kak Nurin explained to the doctor and when they checked, the reading for glukose was 1.9 whereby a normal reading is 4. That's the reason why tok mami couldnt speak properly..

We waited a few hours while they insert some glukose to tok mami and Alhamdullillah she's fine. She could speak properly but still cant really remember what had happen to her.

Today, she's quite fine as we were forcing her to drink livita. Alhamdullillah..

Different story, I called my sister in law today and she told me that my husband's niece is getting better. Alhamdullillah, another good news. She could eat now unlike before, she doesnt want to eat before. Talking with my sister in law, I notice that her tone was quite different from before.

Before, I can sense a worry tone but today, I sense a quite relieved tone with a hope that her daughter will be fine. I told her that I may not understand her feeling fully but when I was in her condition in that time I know the feeling. "Rasa macam esok dah nak mati dah..", I told her. And she said, "It is..It is.." Sometimes when we're put in the condition where other people dont experience, it mature us.. We know what to expect when others feel the exact same thing..

I guess lesson that I can learn here is, we couldnt even imagine what will happen to us in the future. What we could do is pray for the best for us and our family, InsyaAllah..


No comments: