Tuesday, September 22, 2009

looking back

While organizing and finally have guts to throw all my notes/past year during diploma, i found old stuff, pictures, cards, poem everything that relates to my past..

Looking back at the past makes me wonder about life..things happen on the past makes us the person we are right now..

I cant really say that i am proud of a person i am now since i'm still new in surviving life..still cant live on my own..still need support from my parents and friends..

i'm still looking for the right path..i wish and hoping that one day when i look back on my life, i would at least proud of myself..

erm..looking at the pictures when i'm still in the primary and high school makes me wanted to turn back time..

the memories of being such a young, innocent person were so priceless..

so young..so innocent..and nothing to be worry at all..

the cards..the poem wrote by my friend to me will be remain..

if it suddenly lost because of fire or anything, it will still remain in my heart..

*tetiba jadi minah jiwang jap..haha*

No comments: