Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Liat macam ayam..

I'm still penanam anggur terhormat and maybe not for long..uhuk uhuk.. akak from my internship place call me this morning and asked me again whether i would like to work there..the offer was quite low since i'm a fresh graduate but who am i to demand more isnt it.. i thought they already have someone to work with them since they didnt respond to me when i asked them middle of june about the job they offer me..and now, when my hopes is down and i'm applying job for different company, they offer me again..haih..dunno what to do..she ask me to work tomorrow and i told her if i want to work with them, maybe i will start next week..so maybe..my journey as penanam anggur will ends by this week..haih..

btw, last week, since i'm too bored, i made muffin..the presentation was ok but the taste..erm..not bad but a bit liat..bak kata my adik, liat die macam makan ayam..ces ces..hehe..but making muffins or cakes makes me happy despite their result..jadi x jadi belakang kire..hehehe



erm..currently in depress mood..haih..haih..


2 comments:

diFa said...

selalu xjd ko yg sedap..huhu

uits nape depress?? i tot pegangur was org plng bahagia..hahaha

btw r u ok?

azliza said...

hehe..dis time xsedapla difa..aku salah resipi..hehe..

sbb xlama lg akan tgglkn title penanam anggurla babe..tu depress n xbrp ok..huhuhu